FolioBlogger is a premium WordPress Portfolio theme with full Blogging capabilities. Ideal for photographers, artists, or designers, it is simple to use, but stunning to behold.
Product features and benefits
FolioBlogger is very easy to maintain, whether you’re used to the regular WordPress posting and writing capabilities or not. Because it’s designed for creative types, it tends to do all the coding work and heavy lifting for you, freeing the user to concentrate solely on the artistic aspect of the design.
Enhanced with numerous PHP and jQuery elements, FolioBlogger has many features, both seen and unseen, that make using the theme a snap to set up, and even easier to manage. Whether you’re creating an online portfolio of your photographs or blogging about art in the 19th century, FolioBlogger is the idea blank canvas upon which to create.
* Two Widget Sidebars ( one for the home page and portfolio & one for the blog)
* Different Excerpt lengths for the slider, Blog and Archives to keep things neat
* Automatic Image Sizing using best fit and zoom scale – PHP (No Plugin Required)
* Automatic Thumbnails and image handling
* Gravatars for comments
* Ad Management (turn On or Off with a click)
* Google Analytics
* Six Color Options (simply select in the options menu)
* Adjust How many blog post you want on the home page in the admin (You can have a different number for the interior blog pages AND the portfolio will show ALL post from the selected category… Flexibility!
* Custom Theme Options Panel
* Slider for all portfolio categories
* Blog section (select a post to go in the blog or it will go to the portfolio – automatic!)
* Jquery enhanced
* Jquery slide down Category menu – supports 2nd level items!
* valid css and xhtml
* and More…