CMS Tree Page View is a plugin for WordPress that adds a CMS-like tree overview of all your pages, like the view often found in a page-focused CMS. It’s a very useful WordPress plugin that adds AJAX tree overview of all your pages in WordPress administration area.
Within this page tree you can edit pages, view pages, add pages, search pages, and drag and drop pages to rearrange the order. You can also choose to display tree on the dashboard through plugin’s settings page.
Home & Download:
* View and organize pages in a simple to use tree view
* Available both on it’s own page and on the dashboard
* Edit pages directly from the tree
* Add pages at any place in the tree
* Drag and drop to rearrange your pages
* Search pages
* See all pages – including private and drafts – or just publicly available pages